T/C Pro Hunter...Another T/C success

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choc-dog

Reaction score
Took my son to my local gun dealer to look (??) at a T/C Pro hunter with camo stocks. My dealer had 5 on Tuesday and they were all gone today.

My dealer told me all of his suppliers were out. "Everone wants the new gun and not the standard Encore and the extra $150.00 does not matter"

The T/C Pro Hunter may be the "hot" gun for the fall of 2006.

My dealer told me all of his suppliers were out. "Everone wants the new gun and not the standard Encore and the extra $150.00 does not matter"

You better believe it...So how many of you think the economy is sagging?

Economy sagging???

The economy is sagging and the economic talking heads are afraid of the
" R " word.

Gas prices have remained to high to long negating deposable income. I was at Bass Pro shops hunting show in Baltimore 2 weeks ago and a Browning rep friend of mine who was there all 3 days told me gun sales were horrible. Their Baltimore location is their #3 top store.

The hunting buyer is part of the lower 48% of the population where high
gas prices are hurting the family budget. The familys credit cards are "maxed" buying gas...no credit line left for gun toys.

The pulse of the economy in relation to family deposable income
will be the back to school numbers which will be out at the end of
September. If these numbers are down the 4th quarter will be ????

The head of the Fed reserve( Benaeke) was 28 years old the last time this gas/economic model appeared (1973 gas shortage) and he will soon realize you cannot fight gas related inflation by raising INTEREST rates.
It's like throwing more fuel (pun) into the fire. Now the FED will have to take a break on interest rates fearing the have not gone to far.

Back