Knight Disc Extreme price..

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doegirl

Reaction score
My local Gander Mountain has a new Knight Disc Extreme w/ stainless barrel and camo synthetic stock on clearance for $400.00. Is that a good deal? Looks mighty tempting.... :lol:

That would depend on how bad you want it, and how much you need it.. I constantly see good deals and have to talk myself out of buying them. :D

Do I need it, no. Would I LIKE to have it, sure. 8) It would just go on my "wants" list. My wants list is getting pretty extensive, it seems. I just wish my paycheck could accomodate my whims, it usually can't. I think this whole blackpowder thing is turning into an addiction. First thing I do anymore when I'm in a sporting goods store is run straight to the muzzies.

cayuga said:
That would depend on how bad you want it, and how much you need it.. I constantly see good deals and have to talk myself out of buying them. :D

Me and you both! That's me EXACTLY!

My local Gander Mountain has a new Knight Disc Extreme w/ stainless barrel and camo synthetic stock on clearance for $400.00. Is that a good deal? Looks mighty tempting....

That's not a BAD deal but certainly nothing to jump on. I'd skip on that one. If you are just DYING to get something...get one of those Wolverine 209s I posted a link to(or Spits Bighorn). It will be just as accurate as a Disc Extreme. No 2-piece bolt to clean either.

big6x6 said:
cayuga said:

Me and you both! That's me EXACTLY!

My local Gander Mountain has a new Knight Disc Extreme w/ stainless barrel and camo synthetic stock on clearance for $400.00. Is that a good deal? Looks mighty tempting....

That's not a BAD deal but certainly nothing to jump on. I'd skip on that one. If you are just DYING to get something...get one of those Wolverine 209s I posted a link to(or Spits Bighorn). It will be just as accurate as a Disc Extreme. No 2-piece bolt to clean either.

Naaaah. I pretty much am committed to making a percussion sidelock carbine in .50 or .54 caliber my next weapon. Something for short range scenarios like in heavy cover where a shot gonna be quick one. A situation where my scoped Encore will be more of a hinderance than a help.

Black Powder Rifles are addicting. The government should make them put warning labels on them things...

cayuga said:
Black Powder Rifles are addicting. The government should make them put warning labels on them things...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :roll: :wink:

Back