Triumph prices?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaner

Reaction score
Where is the best price you can get a Triumph by ordering on line? I am looking probably for a weather shield.

thaner said:
Where is the best price you can get a Triumph by ordering on line? I am looking probably for a weather shield.

Around here the best price I got last year was from Walmart - I ordered it from their 'special order' catalog. It was shipped from a distributor with 3 or 4 days to my local store at no extra cost.. I paid $410 - composite stock - weathershield

I know EABCO had a similar price, but the shipping put it higher than walmart..

brian

I have gotten a couple guns ordered in at Wal-mart, but now that they are not stocking guns are they still ordering or is the just ML's they order now?

I paid 275 for mine in a friends sport store, of course that was 2 years ago.
Ask any one that knows me they will tell you I like TC guns but I have to tell you two things about that nickle plating, first it is to shiny for hunting second to many people have been complaining about bad spot. I hate to see any body pay more to get some problems, they only coat the outside of the barrel any how. To bad S&W took over TC. Lee

Looks like the bone collector has a black coat. Is it any better?

Just as good as any blueing you can get. Dont have to worry about it bubbling up or pealing off like the other stuff.

No clue what 3-7 & HB is.

thaner said:
I have gotten a couple guns ordered in at Wal-mart, but now that they are not stocking guns are they still ordering or is the just ML's they order now?

Around here some stores still carry gun inventories (ML and others) and others stores do not - Not quite sure what (who?) dictates what stores have guns.. Even after the last store remodels most seem to carry a few guns in stock.

IF you know exactly what you want and dont need to fondle it, the special order catalog works pretty well.. For those that have not looked at it, the carry scopes, range finders, rifles and ML from most (if not all) major mfgs.. Right off I cant remember if they have accessories or not - rings, bases, etc.

Brian

Back