Hunting License Online

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggy

Reaction score
:D Just ordered my PA Hunting License online. Man, sure a nice service the PGC offers! Got my Regular License, ML, Bear and Elk License Application.

Any others here have online license ordering available?

http://www.pgc.state.pa.us/

Just ordered my Pa license online. License, archery & Ml stamp=$150.50 :roll:
charlie

Loggy, we started that about 2 years ago. The only thing I don't like about it is that if you are re-newing you have to wait until after June 30th. All license here expire June 30th. Looks like they would let you renew before the expiration date, but... it sure beats the mail or going to a store that sold them and then waiting on the license.

charlie said:
charlie

:D charlie, appreciate your generous contribution to the PGC! My guess is that Delaware's hit for PA boys is the same. :lol:

Loggy said:
charlie said:
charlie

:D charlie, appreciate your generous contribution to the PGC! My guess is that Delaware's hit for PA boys is the same. :lol:

Delaware NR License is $86. But if you figure cost/sq mile, PA NR might be a better deal than DE resident! :)

Ordered Thurs evening online and in my mailbox Saturday AM. Hats off to the PA Game Commission for one fine/efficient service! :D Almost would of taken me that long to drive to chain store, stand in line and buy license & drive back. :lol:

Indiana sells license online and you just print it out at home, no waiting no muss, no fuss.

Thats sure efficient Dwight!

Here in PA we must wear License on our back. Our licenses are constructed of a special water resistant material that does withstain a soaking that they still seem to get inside a waterproof license holder. :lol: Plus they come with ear tags for both deer, bear & leg tags for turkey which are constructed of same weatherproof material.

Here in Saskatchewan we have been able to buy hunting and fishing licences on line for a few years. You have to do it in advance as they are mailed to you in a few days.

Loggy I started my deer hunting career in PA as a teenager, got my first buck a 6 pointer 400 yds up the mountain from the cabin. Grandad came out on the back porch and saw me shoot him. It was a great day. I won't forget the camp life either, were else can a young man learn to drink,cuss, and gamble, lol. Wearing the licenze on my back always made me think of having a license plate on a car. Very humorous.

Ohio has the same... just print em out.. pretty cool! I like it alot better than going to the store and buying one..

Yeah Dwight...I feel the same. We also are required to have our fishing license pined on our hat coat etc. :lol:

I bought a lifeime licence here in Indiana back in 94. Money well spent.

I also bougt a lifetime license 4 years ago. No more worrying about getting a license. Just go hunting. 8)

Great deal Laker! In PA we are eligible at age 65 for the Lifetime licenses.

Nebraska licenses just went on sale today!!! I bought my non-resident license today. 90 degrees and humid outside makes it difficult to think about deer huntin' :cry:

Back