200yard with 250gr BT

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Got the Accura out to the NRA today and i adjusted the scope up 30 clicks, loaded up 105gr Pyrodex RS 250gr Ballistic tip Thor and Winchester 777 primers. I took 3 shots and all of them were perfect Elevation. 3 shots @ 200 yards gave me a 1- 1/2" 3 shot group :shock: I've never shot this rifle at 200 yards and was shocked to find out how tight it grouped. I figured 4" at the worse but jeeeez! An inch & a half!

It was an great day to be out on the range.. 80+ degrees, girls all over the shooting range, i couldnt complain!

Great group, hope you can do it consistently, that proves that the bullet, powder and gun are perfect for one another!!!!!!!
Accura's with the Bergara barrels are extremly accurate and well worth the money!
I received my mzloader barrel for my Apex Friday, hope to get ti out next weekend, great feeling and looks nice also.

lol sorry i didnt have my camera with me. This spring/summer i'll bring the camera!

you better. I ain't seen many chics from colorado so I need to be filled in on what i am missing. Those PBs make it out to you yet?

Latest posts

Back