Range Toolbox for ML Stuff

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quicksilver147

Reaction score
Anyone got a good design or photos of what you use for a "range toolbox" for keeping all your stuff organized ?

The range tool box varies from people to people and place to place. For instance, I have a range in my back yard. So I take very little out to the actual bench. But when I go to the open ranges, it looks like I am moving in. I have a large "RubberMaid" tub that holds everything I need to break the rifle down, fix anything, and all the gear and products I need too shoot.

I use the over-sized plastic ammo-box type. Similar to SW's. The longer you're in the sport though, the more stuff you accumulate so I'm finding mine too small. I end up throwing items in a sturdy cardboard box. I need something larger but haven't really found anything I like yet. I'm looking for something like those large plastic tool boxes that are more water proof.

Custom made......

I would think that alot of smoke pole guys would make their own out of wood rather than buy something off the shelf.

I want compartments for each of my tools, powder, bullets, bore butter, screw drivers, or other items.

I'll probably end up building something that way I get what I want.

range box

Look at the cowboy shooting sites for a portable range box. All kinds makes and prices or ideas about making youre own. I just made 2 and sold em' fast to a couple guys needing a box w/ wheels for the Sporting Clays course. I modeled em' after looking at this site. I will build one for my BP rifles and gear to roll around. Tip is use large balloon tires as they roll on any ground cover easier. http://www.kansascas.com/carts1.htm

I have the same box shown in that link. It goes to range with me every time whether I'm shooting my Savage or a CF. When I take the Savage I also take a fishing tackle box in which I carry all my ML supplies. That box also goes with me when I'm hunting.

This a typical trip to the range :lol: :lol:
Zen

redneck-moving-huge-pile-rooftop.jpg

Yes...... thats it

Zen........ thats exaclty what I've been looking for, but does it come in black ? Friggin rag heads :x

Latest posts

Back