Location of Accura Serial Number?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HunterB4

Reaction score
This may sound like a stupid question, but where in the world is the serial number loacted on these guns? I've looked all over for the stamping and can't seem to find it. I've checked the sticker on the box and the space for it is blank. Nothing in my manual for it either. I'm trying to fill out the online warranty. Thanks for any help.

Remove the forend stock. The number should be on the bottom of the barrel under the stock. Have you shot her yet? Let us know how she does for ya.

Thanks a bunch!

Yes, I shot it for the first time Tuesday evening. This gun is more than expected. It's my first thumbhole stock and I love it. The gun is super comfortable and all I can say is WOW about the trigger. Too bad I've got 9 mths to wait for next deer season. Although I'm sure I'll punish some woodchucks with it this spring. 8)

Did you shoot Buckhorn 209? Havent got to shoot mine yet. As soon as the weather breaks Im going to try mine out with BH209 and a 250g Hornady XTP and some mmp sabots. Cant wait to get it sighted in for this spring turkey season. Its legal in Georgia for turkeys. I feel sorry for any wild piggy I might see.

I haven't shot mine yet
I did pop some caps and the trigger rivals my centerfires
I'm thinking about ordering some parkers and some of the Barnes I hear so much about

saxman1 said:
I haven't shot mine yet
I did pop some caps and the trigger rivals my centerfires
I'm thinking about ordering some parkers and some of the Barnes I hear so much about
Which one did you get Saxman? The .50 regulator stock black spider web, stainless barrel??

I used almost the same setup you're going to shoot. I loaded up 90gr of BH209, a 250gr XTP, a black harvester crush rib and CCI 209M primer. At 60yds with a 4x scope I was touching holes. Very impressed with this gun and I just can't say enough about the trigger on it.

Another Accura owner here who hasnt shot his yet waiting for snow to go,modified my BP with vent liner to help out with the BH powder Im gonna try with this rifle, instead of the T7 pellet I was using in my Traditions. Ive got some Barnes TMZs 250 Im gonna try with the BH, they come with a yellow sabot. Im a newbie with this BP shooting and Im a little confused with all the talk of the different sabots ( crush rib, thin wall etc.) When I first got my Traditions I just bought some Hornady 250 SSTs and it shot great.

Back