Lehigh Knight NFPJ conversion is now for sale.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too !

Thanks for the update....I've been waiting for this. :D

Im keeping my fingers crossed that it will fit the GMB54. All the data i can find says that all calibers of the Disc Extreme and Elite had the same size parts in the conversion.

:partyman:

Knight isnt answering phone calls lately and their Disc Extreme NFPJ is either out of stock (rumor) and/or they are making a updated version too (rumor).

Either way i have one ordered now. :D

My GMB54 will soon be very unique. Only one item left that i need a smith to make for me....My long eye relief scout scope mount.

THANK YOU DAVE AT LEHIGH!!

And Thank You SabotLoader for helping bring this conversion to market!!!

Re: NFPJ

fisher1 said:
Are there any photos of this conversion?

No, he said he will post them in a few days but you might check with SabotLoader.

He may have some. :p

fisher1

Here are some for just the basics....

CompositePicture.jpg

Thanks for posting. I've been trying to buy another from Knight but I click buy instead.

That seems like alot of money if its just for the metal peice. Am i missing something or does it come with something else? I dont have any problems with ingnition on the old ones with blackhorn is thier some other advantage to these other than a little less blow back? thanks

:D Dave the conversion comes with the plug and The holder and will eliminate at minimum 85% of all blowback. I think it's a heck of a deal.

Unless I am misunderstanding, you get 3 pieces of metal: the part that fits on the end of the bolt, the new breechplug, and the vent liner (get an extra vent liner as well).

If you have ever had a hangfire with BH, it should eliminate that as well.

GM wrote;
Knight isnt answering phone calls lately and their Disc Extreme NFPJ is either out of stock (rumor) and/or they are making a updated version too (rumor).

it's just a rumor,i just received a NFPJ breechplug for my .45 super-disc today.i want to see if this one will be as clean as the last one i ordered for the .50 disc-xt.i think i'll go put it in now and pop some primers :D ....karl

Well, i just left my 4th message in a week about wanting to BUY something and we shall see if they return the call this time.

Just got in touch with a real person at Knight and they are taking care of it for FREE minus postage and sending me a metal trigger guard to replace the plastic one on the LK-93.

They are doing everything they can at this difficult time.

Thats customer service!!!

Ok now i want one thanks alot :lol: will you post if you find out if they have any? thanks

Mine shipped. :yeah:

Plus my bullet order might arrive tomorrow. :D I got a bunch of the 40 185gr DOA and about 4 sample packs.

I wish they had samples of the 458 255gr SOCOM Match :lol:

Dang i bought one , thanks for the info, i almost messed up and bought those thor bullets man id love to try those, i had to get off that site so the wife dont take my card

Back