1750 period Pennsylvanian hunting clothes

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasquatch

Reaction score
Hello I just starting out and I'm looking for 1750 period Pennsylvanian (Berks and Lancaster) county hunting clothing. As your might notice from my name I'm larger than most and will need to have them fitted to me 6'6" 280 lbs. any help will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome, Sasquatch. You are definitely on the larger size of history. I'm full blooded "Scrawnee", small, sneaky and difficult to notice, while you are likely easy to notice. :cheers:

All seriousness aside, there are guys on this forum that I'm sure can guide you to the information you asked about. I don't dress "period" and that leaves me in the dark on the subject. Again, welcome and good luck.

Thank you Hanshi for the welcome. Just looking to experience the way they use to hunt in PA. way back when. Shed the Gore-Tex and the scent block, camouflage and of-course the center fire.

Thank you Hanshi for the welcome. Just looking to experience the way they use to hunt in PA. way back when. Shed the Gore-Tex and the scent block, camouflage and of-course the center fire.
Hello I just starting out and I'm looking for 1750 period Pennsylvanian (Berks and Lancaster) county hunting clothing. As your might notice from my name I'm larger than most and will need to have them fitted to me 6'6" 280 lbs. any help will be greatly appreciated.
I hunt that way often. Go to the Townsend website. Lots of clothing and tools for the 18th century hunter. They also have a youtube channel. That should get you started. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try and help you out.

Once Buck gets to feeling better and gets back online, he has a ton of knowledge on that type of stuff. Hang tight until he gets back.

Latest posts

Back