Buffalo .451 285 gr /325 gr "New SSB's" AVAILABLE

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

NEW and IMPROVED

You won't find them in stores, but you can get them from Buffalo Bullet directly.

The 325's are ideal for the Savage, the 285's for most all other 1:28 twist rifles (T/C, Knight, H &R, etc.).

The boss is Ron Dahlitz, the toll-free is 800-423-8069.

Re: Buffalo .451 285 gr. and 325 gr. "New SSB's" n

RandyWakeman said:
NEW and IMPROVED

You won't find them in stores, but you can get them from Buffalo Bullet directly.

The 325's are ideal for the Savage, the 285's for most all other 1:28 twist rifles (T/C, Knight, H &R, etc.).

:roll: Do you have them????

Re: Buffalo .451 285 gr. and 325 gr. "New SSB's" n

Grouse said:
RandyWakeman said:
NEW and IMPROVED

:roll: Do you have them????

Grouse, don't tell me you still have Cecil Creeps QT's stuck in yourear. :cry:

No Randy i dont. I spent a few bucks and bought Buffallo bullets to find out they are not what they claimed. If they are fixed great. They do shoot VERY well in my gun's.

Grouse said:
they are not what they claimed. If they are fixed great. They do shoot VERY well in my gun's.

Grouse-- you seemed to be a bit confused here. Just what did they "claim" to you? :roll:

I claimed they loaded a bit loose in the Savage (the 325's) vs. the 375SSB's which load just fine. They both shoot lights out.

So, you shot some-- and they shot lights out for you, too-- but loaded too loosely. They did exactly as I claimed they would; but Buffalo claimed nothing at all to you, now did they?

Yes, the dies have been diamond re-honed, not once-- twice. Better fit, same tack-driving accuracy.

Randy,

Got any pics to put up and do they come packed with sabots?

Buffalo never promised that-- in fact, I told you that they were not. So, you can blame me for the easy loading, just as I promised you.

BTW, - - - never buy Barnes Spitfires. :? :roll: :wink:

Grouse said:
RandyWakeman said:

Buffalo never promised that-- in fact, I told you that they were not. So, you can blame me for the easy loading, just as I promised you.

Fair enough, Now send me a Check :p :p

I'll send you exactly what you deserve, but I just don't know how to wrap it, exactly.

How about some Beeman Ramjets? Those are one of my favorite surprise gifts, as Chuck can tell you. They work equally well in just about everything. 8)

Most people know that I like Barnes bullets. The Spitfires are .450 - .4505" on my mics-- though a few others have had luck getting them to shoot through Savages, I sure have not.

However, they do shoot great through my Thompsons-- for example.

Latest posts

Back