Postal Match Start

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........................

While cleaning the rifle, I noticed the repairs that McMillian did didn't hold. I sent off an email from our previous conversation and it being fixed the 1st time.
They immediately responded and sent me a RA and postage paid label.
She said that once they received it, they would determine if repairing it again would work and if not, send me a complete new stock.

DUNAMIS IS OUT OF COMMISSION FOR AWHILE.

With matches looming do you think it wise to basically take a new gun to the match if they can even get it done in time?
Once you change the stock it will be starting all over again.
Unfortunately.???????
I've already conceded that I won't be going to either of the June matches. If I were to go, it would only be to one of them anyway, and probably Friendship. Atterbury is the 1st and 2nd, with Friendship starting a week later on the 8th. Just WAY too much traveling. Now the September National and Atterbury will be held the same time. I should be ready.
I've been ...... suggesting ..... that I really NEED another new rifle in 40cal. for times like this. LOL

I've already conceded that I won't be going to either of the June matches. If I were to go, it would only be to one of them anyway, and probably Friendship. Atterbury is the 1st and 2nd, with Friendship starting a week later on the 8th. Just WAY too much traveling. Now the September National and Atterbury will be held the same time. I should be ready.
I've been ...... suggesting ..... that I really NEED another new rifle in 40cal. for times like this. LOL
Pick one of the June matches and GO!
You will be sitting at home wishing you went.
Are you getting any younger?
You can thank me after you get back. X

Back